Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh, Mr. Bogart! hehe


"I am NOT a homosexual! Would a homosexual sit amongst wanton displays of the manly pursuit of hunting wild animals?! Look at these wild boars! And homosexuals do not have extremely large manly-type dogs such as Great Danes, they have tiny, fluffy dogs! Please notice all the trophies displaying my athletic prowess! Do homosexuals play sports? I think not!
And these sandals! Would a homosexual wear..... Well... I'm not a homosexual!"
Signed, Humphrey Bogart

Thanks to Nerdboyfriend! You know I jest! http://nerdboyfriend.com/

7 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

what about the picture of the man next to him? hmmm.... ;)

cathycan said...

I think that's him, Humphrey Bogart.

Breezy said...

Thanks for the laugh Cath... I needed that

Shan @ Design Gal said...

lol, oh....*bashful smile*

life in red shoes said...

Are you referring to someone.....?

cathycan said...

I am referring to all of the manliest, manly men who wear frufru sandals whilst sitting amongst the most extreme trophies of he-manly-ness!

Barry said...

Was Humphrey Bogart gay?

Either way, this was hilarious.