Thursday, August 13, 2009

Great Idea or What!

My daughter Shan(designergal) gave me this cute, little, Milk-glass compote for Mother's Day! It's perfect to hold earrings! Keeps them organized and "right there". Every night, I put my watch and bracelets inside the bowl and they are right there to put on the next morning.
That's Shan in the picture, beautiful bride!
A special shout-out to all my friends who are teachers! As we go back to "the trenches", think about your wishes for the coming school year and how you can make those happen and if the going gets rough, call upon your lovely Summer memories to lighten your heart!

4 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

that is a great picture mom! i'm glad you liked your present! it looks so good on your bed side table too!

i hope this school year is full of learning, stress free days, good friends, and fun memories!

love you

Breezy said...

Great idea for the earrings!!! I am hoping the coming school year brings us all a little closer.

love ya

clair said...

That is a great idea. Cute too. :)

Shannan looks so beautiful and happy in that photo! Very sweet!

I hope the new school year is good to you. :) Cambria starts on the 27th. I can't believe it!

life in red shoes said...

I enter this year with a bit of trepidation.
I will think positivly and keep a good attitude.
We can meet in the bathroom at noon on the first day for a "meltdown";)