Monday, March 7, 2011

a few asides


                                    Check out Adele's new song, Rumor Has It!  Love it!


                                           
                                        Check out Mitt's new business casual style! I like it.




 Check out this Anthropologie infant skirt! No, it wasn't some Cold War Era, Romanian gypsy child's hand-me-down, someone actually paid cash money for it! When will the (IMO) Anthro-ugly craze end!


 She seems to me to be a worthy approximation of the highly tenacious Miss Eyre, notwithstanding the fripperies of accoutrement which display a destitution of sensible austerity. (thanks be to thesaurus, forgive me Charlotte)

 Now I will retire to my study and continue to read Jane Eyre, in preparation for the new movie version, while awaiting the required 4 comments from my 4 readers.
                                                                    

4 comments:

just call me jo said...

Jane Eyre--one of my favorite novels. Enjoy with a box of chocolates...I hadn't ever heard Adelle before. Really like her voice. Yes, Anthropology, etal, are sometimes ugly in a gypsified way. I'm just not brave enough to put on stuff that makes me look like I'm suffering from dementia. Am I one of the four?

just call me jo said...

Oh, and I like Mitt unplugged...

Unknown said...

Wow, that is one helluva song. She sings those songs you put on full volume when you are on your own in the house.

As for the infant skirt..please.. why would you put that on a child.

life in red shoes said...

Here I am! #4 ;)